No one may have a definitive answer to that question. Some might claim we don’t have human-caused warming but natural climate change that will reverse automatically. But what do we know about the status of the global warming and what could be done to reverse the trend? Since most of us won’t be around by the time it is critical, we may not care. But how about our children and grandchildren? When they ask us why we didn’t do anything when we could, what will we answer?
- “Time-lapse proof of extreme ice loss”
- “The science behind a climate headline”
- “The state of the climate — and what we might do about it”
- “Let’s prepare for our new climate”
- Also check out this google earth site and type in Anthem Az https://earthengine.google.com/timelapse/
- And I just found this relevant article in today’s news; we touched on it in last night’s discussion: “A catastrophic climate feedback loop long feared by scientists is happening”
- Another article in today’s news on a topic discussed last night: “China set to invest $174 billion in clean energy over next four years”